Over the last 30 years, Harvest for the Hungry has been more than an annual charity appeal – it’s become a movement! It has engaged so many churches and individuals in helping to support poor families in Europe. It has created a community amongst volunteers and churches. We want to celebrate everything that has been achieved and we need your help in doing so.
This year please join us to make an even greater difference:
- Come along to our launch event on 27th April at 3pm in Bristol
- Organise a Harvest for the Hungry special event or service at your church
- Be involved in a creative fundraiser. You could put on a cake or plant sale, or run a coffee morning, or perhaps you have another idea.
- Set walking, running or cycling challenge
- Tell us about any other great ideas to raise funds
For more details of the 2022 appeal visit www.harvestforthehungry.org